Miniature Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes

 it is EXCELLENT! I was looking for something to make for an annual holiday party that requires no silverware/individual servings. I read all of the comments, saw how others were also interested in a smaller version so I wanted to share that I successfully made this recipe into 24 mini cheesecakes (metal pan). I followed your recipe exactly and just figured that it would be a matter of trial and error as I went along…



 

– I placed a mini paper liner, sprayed it as instructed (really helped) and put a loose 1/2 tablespoon of crust for each – had about a tablespoon left over, which I promptly ate 🙂
– I used a damper to flatten the bottom and it took less than 5 minutes. For those of you that bake tarts or mini crusts, a damper is invaluable – you will love it!
– I filled each half way and then swirled in approximately a 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon/sugar mix. I then topped off the remaining cheesecake mixture and swirled in another 1/4 teaspoon. It was a perfect amount – no cheesecake mixture was leftover.
– By the time I did all of this, my cinnamon/sugar mix had set, so I microwaved it for about 20 seconds to make it liquidy again. I did have a lot of the cinnamon/sugar mixture left over, I’d say about half.
– I baked it for 20 minutes – they were great, but next time I think that they’ll be fine at 18. They were still soft, but some crusty cinnamon/sugar edges. You really can’t go wrong. 🙂
– They were amazing on their own! A few didn’t make it to get topped with the frosting… Per my taste, this was the only thing that I changed from the original recipe – I only added one cup of the powdered sugar and after filling the tops, I had to add a little milk (about a tablespoon and a little more) to get it to a drizzle-like consistency.
We all love them and I will definitely be making them for the party in December. I will double everything except the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Thank you so much and I hope that my mini measurements are helpful for the holiday season.

Get the Recipe here >> Miniature Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes @ chelseasmessyapron.com